This once-a-year clinic was held on Saturday April 22, 2017. All proceeds from this year’s clinic were donated to Foy’s to Blacktail Trails Organization to help with the construction of the trail from Herron Park to the summit of Blacktail Mtn. If you have a group of 6 or more that would like a custom clinic, please contact Brian Miller at 406-890-9288 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$50 for Level 1, $75 for both Level 1& 2
Level 1: 8am – 10:30am
- New Running Techniques
- Minimalist vs. Maximalist running shoes
- Running Drills, Stretching, & Form Analysis
- Cross Training for Success
Level 2: 11:00am – 1:30pm
Prerequisite: Level 1
- Video analysis of your running form
- Understanding the Physiology of Running
- Creating Effective Training Plans
- Training with Heart Rate Monitor
- Fueling for Endurance, Speed & Comfort
- Strength drills and proper hill technique
All clinics will be held at Advanced Rehabilitation Services, Aspen View Lane off of Commons Way, near the Blue Cow, Kalispell, MT.
For more information or to register, please contact Brian Miller at 406-890-9288 or email@example.com.
Brian Miller, PT, MS, OCS, CMTPT, has been a student of running form for many years and has taught numerous clinics over 9 years. Clinics focus on improving technique to minimize injury and increase efficiency, whether you are new to running, an ultra marathon runner, or an aging athlete trying to keep at the sport you love.
Individualize running analysis is also available. Please contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-890-9288 for more information.
Download forms for Running Clinic below