Saturday April 16th, 2016 8am – 1:30pm
$50 for Level 1, $75 for both Level 1& 2
Level 1: 8am – 10:30am
- New Running Techniques
- Minimalist vs Maximalist shoe types
- Running Drills, Stretching, & Form Analysis
- Cross Training for Success
Level 2: 11am – 1:30pm
Prerequisite: Level 1
- Video analysis of your running form
- Understanding the Physiology of Running
- Creating Effective Training Plans
- Training with Heart Rate Monitor
- Fueling for Endurance, Speed & Comfort
- Strength drills and proper hill technique
All clinics will be held at Advanced Rehabilitation Services, Aspen View Lane off of Commons Way, near the Blue Cow, Kalispell, MT.
For more information or to register, please contact Brian Miller at 406-890-9288 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brian Miller, PT, MS, OCS, CMTPT, & Jamie Lynn, PTA and Personal Trainer, have been students of running form for many years and have co-taught numerous clinics over the past 8 years. Our clinics focus on improving technique to minimize injury and increase efficiency, whether you are new to running, an experienced ultrarunner, or are an aging athlete like us.
Individualize running analysis is also available. Please contact Brian at email@example.com or at 406-752-7250 for more information.